Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Update from the Weekend

So I did accomplish a few things that I set out to do over the weekend.
Of course sitting on the couch and starting my crocheting was the easiest project to accomplish!  

The painting project took a back seat till next weekend.  The color has me stressed!  So I'll spend the week trying to decide.

I did do some Spring cleaning, changing things around, and some brownie making (see the pan on the kitchen table YUM-O)!
That little table is "near and dear" to me, it was my great grandma's.  It spent some time in The Lady Bug and has now found it's way into our kitchen, it's in the perfect location to house my Kitchen-aide mixer and whatever is fresh out of the oven.

Here is the sad dining room with it's NOT yet fresh coat of paint.  

Don't mind the clothes basket in the bottom right hand corner...seems every weekend their is plenty of that to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment