Friday, February 28, 2014

I Believe...

I believe it will be a perfect weekend to complete some projects.  Considering we have NO where to go and the weather (of course) is suppose to be far from warm and sunny.

So I believe I will paint the dining room.  It's the only room in our house that hasn't gotten a fresh coat of pain since we moved in nearly 8 years ago. 
Maybe some AWESOME shade of GREEN.


I believe I will also do some SPRING cleaning, decluttering, under the coach vacuuming, and window scrubbing...hoping maybe just maybe it will make things feel like Spring is just around the corner *SIGH*
I believe I will also sit on the couch for an extended amount of time and begin a new crocheting project.  Thinking I'll tackle my first blanket.



Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment