Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's Getting Real

I am on the FINAL countdown to my last day of work....16 days to go!
A chapter in my life is soon to be closing and a new one is opening and it seems UNREAL that it's really happening.  
January 9th will be my last day at ATSU & January 12th will be my first day student teaching!
After a long 4 year haul I am near the end of reaching a life goal of mine.  Being a teaching and having a Bachelor's degree.

Soooo our family is taking the BIGGEST leap of Faith yet.
Trusting I will get a job by August and Living off LOVE for 6 months.

I have reminded myself daily of this verse for the past few weeks as we transition into a new NEW, "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways honor Him and HE will set your paths straight
Proverbs 3:5

As a wise or crazy person once said.....HERE GOES NOTHING!

1 comment: